Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hi Everyone!

Well this is my first attempt at blogging and I am very excited about sharing my organizing ideas with you! This month has been a busy one getting into gear for the new year. Seems everyone wants to start the year off right by getting organized. Visit my website at http://www.simplyorganizedval.com/ to see how I can help you make 2009 your most organized year yet! I've posted some before and after shots and a schedule of my upcoming workshops. Please be sure to share your organizing ideas with me and I will post my favorites right here at my blog.

Happy Organizing!
Valerie

2 comments:

  1. can't wait for the tips. thanks for sharing your gifts with us. hope to see you at a workshop in March. phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing this for people! I'd love to help you on a job sometime!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete