Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Music can evoke many emotions. There are songs that can make us feel happy, motivated, nostalgic or sad. Studies have shown that listening to up beat music can raise the heart rate and make subjects walk faster and that slower music can lower the heart rate and induce a state of relaxation.

I love all kinds of music and I enjoy listening to music to help motivate, or calm me. I would like to share a playlist with you that I really enjoy. This is an easy listening playlist that helps me remember how I want to live and love everyday. It includes some of my all time favorite songs. This is the playlist I might listen to in the morning with my coffee or at night to relax me before bed.

I hope you enjoy this playlist and I also hope that you will share with me your favorite playlist. I am always looking for more motivating and inspirational music as well as music that’s just fun to listen to. Just send me the title and artist of each song and I will publish them here to share with my readers. Let me know what you think of this list!

To listen to these songs click on the word "playlist" below.

Enjoy!
Valerie
Playlist
icon


Secret O' Life - James Taylor
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
Now and Then - Kenny Loggins
Inaudible Melodies - Jack Johnson
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
What You Thought You Need - Jack Johnson
You Were Meant for Me - Sting
Losing Keys - Jack Johnson
A Love That Will Never Grow - Old Emmylou Harris
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment