Thursday, February 5, 2009

You asked for it and here it is!

This is my all time favorite organizing product! The Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet is great for closets, storage areas and garages. I have 11 of these of in my home! Here's why I like the Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet. The drawers are deep and so they can hold a lot and they have handles on the sides to make them easy to carry. They slide easily in and out of the tower and can be brought to wherever you need them. The towers are durable and they are movable. So, instead of building permanent shelving you can put the unit wherever you need it and take it with you if you move. I have one of the Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet in my son's closet. He keeps his socks, t-shirts, and pants in the drawers and still has room in the bottom drawer for his entire Lego collection. I have one in the coat closet to hold lunch boxes, water bottles, bike helmets and ball gloves. I also use the Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet system in my storage area. One tower is devoted to Halloween decorations. When I want to put the decorations up I just bring one of the drawers upstairs, unload and then put the drawer away. After Halloween it's easy to bring the empty drawer up, fill it up and put back in the tower. My Christmas decorations are also stored this way. In another tower we have toys, Barbie's, linkin logs, polly pockets etc. When the kids want to play they can slide the drawer out and take it wherever they want and then just toss the toys back in and replace the drawer when done. In one tower I have a drawer designated to each family member. We use the Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet to store keepsakes and memorabilia. I can't say enough about these cabinets and I have recommended them to many of my clients with great success.

The only place I have found that carries these cabinets is Walmart. They are usually not available in the stores and so you must order them on line. When you choose the "site to store" option there is no shipping charge. You will receive an email when they are available to pick up at the Walmart nearest you. Go to the service desk in the back of the store and show your ID and you are given your items. This way you avoid the sometimes long check out lines. It's a very easy and quick process that I have used over and over again. I hope you find the Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet to be as useful as I have! If you like them send me an email and I will post your comment here at my site.

Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment