Wednesday, February 11, 2009

They really are the best!

I ran into a friend and client today at Walmart. She was in the storage container isle. My FAV of course! She said she was buying storage drawers like I had suggested in my blog. I said that they don't usually carry the Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet in the store. She said "well what about these" pointing to another set of drawers. I showed her the reasons I didn't like that unit and looked around to see if by chance they had a Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet in stock. Well they didn't have the four drawer unit but they did have 1 two drawer unit. I took it off the shelf and showed her how easily the drawers slide out, how the handles make it easy to carry and how the deep drawers would hold so much more. She was convinced and bought the only one they had!

Often we make the mistake of buying tubs, bins, drawers and other organizing gadgets with hopes that they will help eliminate clutter. So many of my clients end up with various sizes and shapes of bins and gadgets that just don't quite fit the bill. Always "Assess the Mess" first and see how much and what size and shape your things are. This way when buying organizers you can be sure you are getting the right product. And always try and buy a product that others have told you works for them like the Sterilite 4-Drawer Storage Cabinet.

Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment